Sunday, November 9, 2008

An Apology

I have recently found out that one of my blogs upset a family member of mine, so I decided to take the post down as an apology to this person. It was never my intention to make anyone in my family feel bad about what I said about them. Sometimes my point of view is different from theirs, as it would be, but I never intend to hurt anyone with the things I write. If it was a regular joe down the street, I wouldn't care so much. But with my family, it hurts me greatly knowing that I might have upset one of my family members. Please take my removal of the post as an apology and know that, even though I don't say it much, I love you and eager to spend this holiday season with you and everyone else. I'm even ecstatic about the new arrival to come!

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday evening......

No comments: